We Buy Houses in Pittsboro, North Carolina
About Pittsboro, NC
Pittsboro is a town in Chatham County, North Carolina, United States. The population was 3,743 at the 2010 census and estimated to 4,287 at the 2018 Population Estimates Program (PEP) of the U.S. Census Bureau. It is the county seat of Chatham County.
Pittsboro was established as a town in 1785. The Chatham County Court House was built on land belonging to Mial Scurlock, but in 1787 the legislature declared that a town could not be established on Scurlock’s land. The town’s trustees instead purchased adjacent land belonging to William Petty and laid out the town. That same year, Pittsboro was officially named the county seat. Although Chatham County is named for William Pitt, 1st Earl of Chatham, Pittsboro is named for his son, William Pitt the Younger.
Pittsboro was once considered as a site for both the University of North Carolina and the state capital. The university was established in Chapel Hill, beginning in 1789. The state capital is Raleigh, 34 miles (55 km) east of Pittsboro.
As the county seat, Pittsboro has been a center of trade and local government, including the courts. Many farmers would come into town on the weekend for trade. In 1881 a new county courthouse and jail were built in Pittsboro.
Learn More About Pittsboro, NC
- Pittsboro was once considered as a site for both the University of North Carolina and the state capital.
- U.S. Highways 15 and 501 run concurrently through the center of the town as Hillsboro Street and Sanford Road, leading north 17 miles to the center of Chapel Hill and the University of North Carolina, and south 17 miles to Sanford.
- U.S. Route 64 bypasses Pittsboro to the north and leads east 34 miles to Raleigh and west 16 miles to Siler City.
- U.S. Route 64 Business passes through the town as West Street and East Street, crossing US 15/501 at the traffic circle that surrounds the historic Chatham County Courthouse in the center of town.
- North Carolina Highway 87 leads northwest from Pittsboro 32 miles to Burlington.
- The racial makeup of the town was 64.38 percent White, 27.54 percent African American, 0.49 percent Native American, 0.67 percent Asian, 0.04 percent Pacific Islander, 4.99 percent from other races, and 1.89 percent from two or more races.
- There were 855 households, out of which 29.0 percent had children under the age of 18 living with them, 40.9 percent were married couples living together, 18.7 percent had a female householder with no husband present, and 37.4 percent were non-families.
- 32.3 percent of all households were made up of individuals, and 12.7 percent had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older.
- In the town, the population was spread out, with 22.9% under the age of 18, 7.3 percent from 18 to 24, 28.7 percent from 25 to 44, 19.6 percent from 45 to 64, and 21.5 percent who were 65 years of age or older.
- About 19.2 percent of families and 18.3 percent of the population were below the poverty line, including 24.3 percent of those under age 18 and 13.7 percent of those age 65 or over.
Painless Home Buying, a We Buy Houses service, works in a different way.
We are going to give you a fair all-cash offer on your house very quickly after submitting some brief property information. If your house remains in horrible condition and you can’t or don’t intend to fix it,no problem we will deal with it. If you need to get anything done, we can close fast because we buy houses in Pittsboro with cash and don’t need to depend on traditional banks. financing.
We help lots of people receive cash for their residential or commercial property including:
- Preventing Foreclosure
- Inherited an Undesirable Property
- Own an Unused House
- Behind on Mortgage Payments
- Downsizing and Can’t Sell Your House
- Needs Repairs You Can’t Pay For
- Fire Damaged
- Bad Rental Occupants
- & More.
At Painless Home Buying, We Buy Houses In Any Condition, Price Range, Or Location In The Pittsboro Area
Some real estate in the Pittsboro, NC area:
- XXXX NC Highway 902, Pittsboro, NC 27312
- XXXX Seneca Ct, Pittsboro, NC 27312
Do You Need To Sell Your Pittsboro House Fast?
In some cases selling a house with a real estate agent the is not the best option for you. As you know, there may be a numbers of challenges when selling a house with the agent route, including needing to clean and repair the real estate so it shows good. One of the biggest problems with seeking to sell through a real estate agent is sometimes buyers can holdup a deal for weeks or maybe have their bank loan fall through. Doing this can amount to added stress and weeks of time to the process. When its eventually over, after you shell out for the real estate agents fees you might not have what you originally thought.
If you have a property and need to sell it fast we would like to make you a fair cash offer and close on it when you want.
One of the biggest problems with seeking to sell with a real estate agent is sometimes buyers will restrain a home for weeks or maybe have their bank loan flop.
We buy houses in any condition “as-is” let us take over the burden of your unwanted property.
Similar Areas To Pittsboro, NC Where We Buy
View All Areas Where We Buy
Fuquay-Varina (/ˈfjuːkweɪ vəˈriːnə/ FEW-kwa ...
Angier is a town in the Black River Township of Ha ...
If you are one of those people who love peaceful, ...
PainlessHomeBuying.com Blog Posts
VIEW THE PAINLESSHOMEBUYING.COM BLOG
Get a Cash Offer in Less Than 24 Hours! We Buy home for Cash, FAST! There are many reasons people may need to sell their homes fast here in North Caro ...
Divorced & Want a Fast Solution to Sell Your North Carolina Home? I’m getting a divorce and need to sell my home. What should I do? Many indivi ...