What kind of real estate do you buy?
We buy single family residences, duplexes, triplexes, quadplexes, condos, townhomes, mobile homes and land.
Why should I use you?
We have over 20 years of experience and we can solve almost any problem!
We can evaluate and close quickly on your home if that interests you, many times within 48 hours.
- You don’t need to stress about the sale falling through at the last minute due to first-time buyers, etc.
- You will have the ability to get your cash in just a week, sometimes in days.
- You won’t need to make any improvements or stage the property.
- You will certainly not need to make repairs or clean up for home showings.
- You won’t need to wait while a buyer is located.
- You won’t have to pay out any realtor commissions or fees.
- You will have the ability to end all of your holding costs, such as mortgage payments and utilities.
- You won’t need to stress over paying any type of closing costs.
Where do you purchase residential real estate?
Our main focus is within a 2-hour drive from Raleigh. If you live a bit farther, no worries, feel free to contact us as well. This includes several counties and cities including but not limited to:
- Alamance County
- Chatham County
- Lee County
- Wake County
- Cumberland County
- Durham County
- Harnett County
- Moore County
Do you charge realtor commissions?
We are not real estate agents so you don’t have to pay us their typical 5-6%.
How do you determine what to offer on the property?
We evaluate the property while observing Covid guidelines, discuss what you’re seeking, and can present an offer usually the same day. Unless we miss something quite significant in our initial walk-through, the offer will remain firm and we can close in a day or two.
Please call us at (984) 464-0222 or contact us today.
Do you buy as-is?
You do not need to make any repairs or clean anything out, we will take care of everything.